We are industry experts who have come together with the vision of making identity and access management simpler for our customers.
We appreciate that our customers have their hands full without the extra headache of user security. We have designed an Identity Governance and Administration (IGA) platform that can be used by all. No matter what your role or the number of identities you need to control, the ideiio platform delivers identity management solutions in the most intuitive way.
We are a fast-growing business which is now looking to add to our talented team.
This role is a customer-facing, technical role providing software and configuration support for ideiio customers.
- Handling customer technical support cases
- Troubleshooting, diagnosing, resolving, and documenting customer support issues
- Working with the development team to provide customer specific product customizations
- Updating the company website with tech tips and brief documents
- Drafting product documentation, KBAs, Best Practices, and How-Tos
You’ll catch our eye if you have the following skills / experience:
- Basic Networking concepts such as Firewalls, DNS, Routing
- Linux Operating System Admin
- REST Web Services including JSON and XML Data Formats
- Active Directory / LDAP Management
- Strong oral and written communication
- Experience with IAM Standards such SCIM, OAuth, SAML a plus
- A track record in customer support
In terms of personal attributes, we need people who are continuous learners, dedicated team players and collaborative performers.